Diversify vegetable consumption to improve nutrition
- Promoting diverse vegetables to achieve healthy diet with special emphasis on IVs and leafy vegetables.
- Working out different combinations of vegetables based on individual/family preferences for meeting the nutrient intake requirement.
- Develop and promote health-friendly recipes.
- Design and extend diverse homegarden models to suit a variety of situations and needs.
- Organize public-private partnership to provide basic vegetable seeds and others additional inputs required for home gardens: Small seed packets, Soil potting mixture/soil media, manure, fertilizers, drip irrigation, nutrition solution, biopesticides, nursery trays, trays, pots, gardening tools, supporting materials etc.