- Promoting diverse vegetables to achieve healthy diet with special emphasis on IVs and leafy vegetables.
- Working out different combinations of vegetables based on individual/family preferences for meeting the nutrient intake requirement.
- Develop and promote health-friendly recipes.
- Design and extend diverse homegarden models to suit a variety of situations and needs.
- Organize public-private partnership to provide basic vegetable seeds (listed below and others) for vegetable production.
(seeds of green chili, spring onion, coriander, mint, methi, palak, hydroponics etc, gunny bags, drums, boxes, cartons, trellis etc. Additional inputs required for home gardens: Small seed packets, Soil potting mixture/soil media, manure, fertilizers, drip irrigation, nutrition solution, biopesticides, nursery trays, trays, pots, gardening tools, supporting material.)